U prošlim vremenima, smatralo se da vježbe je opasno i za trudnicu i njenog nerođenog djeteta; ali danas, medicinska istraživanja pokazuju fitness vježbe su dobre za trudnice i njihova djeca - čak i preporuča se za svoje zdravlje.
Ako ste trudnica, you will have observed that your baby gets more active the more you exercise or are active yourself, and your baby tends to sleep and remain inactive if you just put up your feet and consume popcorn forever in front of a TV. So there are 1001 benefits to fitness exercises for pregnant women, and the earlier you started on a recommended exercise regimen the better.
Not all physical exercises are suitable for pregnant women, and it is best to consult with your doctor before you embark on an exercise type of your choice. Remember any form of physical stress or exercises impact your health and that of your unborn baby, and that is why you must adhere to the following seven recommended exercises for pregnant women:
- Brisk walking: You must never underrate the power and benefits of brisk walks if you’re a pregnant woman. Brisk walks in the early morning and late evening provide you with both aerobic and muscle-strengthening benefits – helping your heart, lungs, and limbs
- plivanje: If you have always loved to swim as a lady, then pregnancy is another reason for you to continue in your pastime. You will enjoy the weightlessness you will experience out in the water if your bump is averagely big, and the water exercise will be so great in exercising your arms, noge, muscles, bones, srce, and lungs – plus the baby.
- Jogging and running: It must be pointed out that jogging and slow running is best if you’re in your first and second trimester, ali ne toliko preporuča u svom trećem tromjesečju, osim ako naravno vi obavljanje specijalist upute liječnika. Jogging je sigurno za vas i ima tendenciju da svoje nerođeno dijete je vrlo aktivan i zdravije.
- Aktivno ples: Tko bi pomislio da je aktivno ples je dobra vježba, ako ustraju do točke znojenje i osjećaj beba udarac u vaš trbuščić? Ali je. ugađati, twirling, izvijanje, stumping i sve što čini da se izgubiti u glazbi je dobra vježba, but you must be careful not to overdo things if your pregnancy is delicate.
- Yoga: You may not have known this, but yoga is great for pregnant women and good for the baby too. Yoga firms up your bones and flesh, giving you better flexibility and muscle tone. You must equally bear in mind that yoga helps you relax better and enables you to handle required breathing while in labour.
- Pelvic floor exercise: If you find yourself leaking tiny amounts of urine each time you cough, sneeze or exercise as a pregnant woman, then you sure need to engage yourself with pelvic floor exercises to firm up your weak pelvis muscles. This will help you greatly the more your pregnancy grows and in days leading up to labour and delivery.
- Stationary cycle: With a stationary cycle in the gym or on your patio, you can ride out as far as you desire and sweat as much as you want without leaving a spot. It must be noted that riding a stationary bike is not the same thing as actually riding a regular bicycle if you’re in your second or third trimester; normal bicycle may not be too safe to support your growing weight, but a stationary bike is much safer.
Da biste saznali više o prednostima vježbe u trudnoći i osnovne smjernice će vam pomoći da iskoristite svoje vježbe tijekom trudnoće, vi svibanj želite provjeriti Medical News Danas.